Top Tips to Hire Indian Wedding Photographers on your Budget
The wedding is the most significant event in the life of a couple, so at Shan photography, we ensure we are capturing it diligently. And, we use high-end photo equipment so that each and every shot not only looks like a work of art but also reflects the atmosphere at the wedding. But, before the actual event, we like to have a sit-down with our clients, a consultation, and decide together on the style of photography they prefer. Besides, whether you are more interested in planned portraits or candid photography, we guarantee the same quality. And, we want each and every photo we take to remind you of the amazing atmosphere at your Indian wedding and capture the magic of the moment.
However, if you open Google and search for a professional Indian wedding photographer San Francisco, then you’ll get thousands of listings of photographers. And, it’s always difficult to judge someone based on their website and it’s more difficult to rely on them to capture a special moment in your life. But, at Shan photography, the only priority we have is customer satisfaction. Also, we know how special weddings are and we ensure that we create stories out of moments.
Moreover, we don’t believe in self-praise; we recommend going to our Facebook Page or reading our reviews on the Web. Additionally, you’ll read heaps of reviews that describe us as the best Indian wedding photographers, and we can only be grateful to our clients for allowing us to capture their special day. Besides, what we can only claim is give us an opportunity and we’ll not disappoint you. The following are some tricks provided by us if you want a professional shoot at your wedding within your budget.
Top trending Tips on how you can hire an Indian wedding photographer within your budget:-
1. Firstly, book your wedding photographer early. And, some photographers offer a discount for early booking.
2. Next, Go for digital images with a few prints rather than going for albums. However, Photo books are expensive. And, you might want to get a few prints instead which you can place in your home and take the rest of the images in digital format for online sharing.
3. Moreover, Split the cost with your partner. And, have one Indian wedding photography company shoot both the bride’s and the groom’s wedding functions and split the cost.
4. Further, Hire one Indian wedding photography company for all your photo and video needs.
5. Next, Refer to other friends and ask for a referral discount.
6. Additional the extras and go for the real deal. And, every extra photographer that gets added to the crowd, every extra service like a small ritual here and there or supplementary equipment like a drone (to be flown inside a banquet hall) or live streaming on LED screens will add to your budget. Further, instead, focus on photography which really matters to you and something you will put in your wedding photo album. Also, Pay for photography that will help create memories and timeless pictures that you will share with your friends instead of gimmicks which no one remembers.
7. Last but not least, start by finding a photographer within your budget. Make sure; don’t assume that a photographer who charges a lot of dollars- a day will reduce his cost to one-fourth of that cost a day. And, Indian wedding photography is expensive and there are a lot of articles on the internet which lists all the reasons for it to be so.